-
December 27th, 2005, 01:12 AM
#1
Inactive Member
OMG!
I had seen an American Girl doll box shape under the Christmas tree, but when I let on that, my mother told me that she had only ordered from QVC and JCPennys, and some of the stuff had to be boxed, so she used boxes we had around the house. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed, as a second doll from Mom had been at the top of my list. So when I opened the present on Christmas morning and saw an American Girl box, I was prepared for anything when I lifted the lid.
And guess who was in the box?
SAMANTHA!!!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Now, I had never been a huge fan of Samantha, but now that I've seen her in person, I'm totally in love with her! I can't wait to get more of her collection! So it's a double surprise, I was surprised by the doll and surprised by how totally awesome she is! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
So who else found a little someone under their tree? [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks